Pages

May 16, 2014

Ichihara Elephant Kingdom


Hi, this is Sakura from Yotsuya Business Garden.

Last week, I wrote about a bamboo shoot hunt.
There is a one more place I visited at the golden week.

It's Ichihara Elephant Kingdom!!
I wanted visit that place from before.


As if they were saying “Feed me!”.


The elephant show.
He kicked a soccer ball!He was so clever.


He was walking over the elephant driver slowly and carefully not to squash him!


He did it with safety! 


A baby elephant named Yumeka was painting a picture with her nose.


Yumeka had pretty ribbons on her ears. She was so cute;)


She painted a cherry blossom.How clever she was!!


I had a lot of fun!
There were many kinds of animals other than elephants.
I really recommend it★

Have a nice weekend!


Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)


-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays、Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment