Pages

Jan 23, 2018

Playing with BLACK cat


Hi, everyone!


This is Yotsuya Annex.



It's been so cold and I had terrible flu over the new year.


So my holidays are over without doing anything or going anywhere.



Except that I ran into this black cat and played with him for a sec.










The funny thing is that a little boy, whom I met for the first time, keeps saying to me " take a picture, take a picture!"










And he keeps asking me "did you get a good one?"






























So I said " yeah, I got a good one!"


I kind of like this cat's innocent look.






Have a nice rest of the week!








【Business Garden Yotsuya Annex】
1-6-1 Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0011 Japan
TEL: 03-5366-4700
FAX: 03-5366-4701
https://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment