Pages

Sep 25, 2018

My curry journey 2018 ⑧ CAFE DU LIEVRE   

Hi, everyone!

This is Yotsuya Annex.



Today's curry plate is Pork curry at "Cafe du lievre," cafe located in a Inokashira Park.





Their specialty is galette and crape though their curry is also my favorite!






Pork curry with turmeric rice with salad and boiled egg.






These curry menu was used to be available at Montana(name of curry shop) but they changed their shop from curry rice to curry noodle!

I kinda missed their curry so I was happy to find that I can have their curry at this cafe.

I'll come back for another kind of curry some other time!



Have a nice week!






【Business Garden Yotsuya Annex】
1-6-1 Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0011 Japan
TEL: 03-5366-4700
FAX: 03-5366-4701
https://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00


(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment