Pages

Feb 14, 2018

My Bilingual Friend !

Hello!

I'd like to introduce my cute friend today.



















She is pug dog girl named Cola.
Don't you think she's cute?
In fact she is my Taiwanese friend's doogie.



















When I'm visiting her house she is very friendly always.
Her owner is Taiwanese so of course her mother tongue is also Chinese.(Mandarin)
When I communicate with her I speak my poorly Chinese but she can also understand Japanese!
Yes she is Bilingual doogie.



















A cold day continues, but please don't catch a cold.
She seems to be taking a measure by a warm blanket...

See you soon!

**********************************************
Our 2 persons room will be available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment