Pages

Feb 21, 2018

My favorite restaurant

On last week I went to an Italian restaurant 'Trattria qarto' near the company for lunch.
Even in the restaurant's located in Shinjuku the atmosphere is almost in Italy.
The entrance is decorated with green plant and herbs. It looks also beautiful Italian taste.

When I entered the restaurant I felt I was coming to this restaurant before.
And When I looked with a menu I noticed that it was the restaurant which I knew.

Well it was  same company's restaurant that is one of my favorite restaurant at Ebisu When I was working in there.
And also the menu is as same as Ebisu'one.

I had Pork ragout tomato sauce pasta on the day.The pasta sauce was very delicious in rich taste.
Bread is also included.

I was very happy that I found  favorite restaurant at a different town too.

**********************************************
Our 2 persons room will be available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment