Pages

Sep 2, 2016

Chiba's specialty

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

August is over, and It's already September.
The weather forecast says the late summer heat will be severe this year...

By the way, I got my favorite fruit the other day.
That's the pears!!I really love it!
My hometown Chiba prefecture, is Japan's top producer of pears.
I received many delicious pears from the pear farm near my house:)So happy♪

Have a nice weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for 2 people is now available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for a serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment