Pages

Jun 3, 2016

A happy time...♪

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

Which do you like better, meat or fish?
It's a difficult question for me!
I love them both, especially I love sashimi!I think I never get fed up if it is served everyday.

Last sunday, my parents took me to a delicious seafood restaurant for dinner.
I ordered a sea urchin and salmon roe don.Looks so delicious, doesn't it?!


We also ordered sashimi and tempura.
Chu-toro was yummy and has a texture that melt in my mouth! 

It was a really happy time for me♪
Father's Day is coming soon.I need to be a good daughter!!

Have a nice weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for 1~2 people is now available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for a serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment