Pages

May 12, 2016

Travel in Thailand①

Hi there,this is Satoe from Shinjuku Business Garden
How was your Golden Week?
I went to Thailand for my first time.

I just booked air plane tickets to Suratthani which is south Thailand near the port.

I didn't decide anything even where to go after Suratthani.

I took Nok Air from Bangkok to Suratthani,
This airline's air plane are all like a bird.





















This is Suratthani air port.
I decided to go to Phangan island in that time,
then bought a ferry ticket.
















That ferry used to work in Japan.





















Almost there,the island behind of small one
There is Phangan island.
















Well,I will write about Thailand in next week
Seeya Ciao ciao

**********************************************
Our 2 peoples room is available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed



No comments:

Post a Comment