Pages

Mar 29, 2016

Keemun Black Tea


Hi, everyone!

How was your weekend?

I went to a park near my apartment to check how the cherry blossoms are.
It was bit chilly to see cherry blossoms trees outside so I got a cup of hot coffee on a way.

Which do you like coffee or tea?
I sometimes enjoy coffee especially when I am outside, but like tea better.

This is a tea gift from our customer.
A gift of tea leaves from China!

I got the one on the left:-)






It's the keemun black tea leaves!

I would like to enjoy this tea at home.






Thanks for reading!

Hope you have a nice rest of the week.






<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/

TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment