Pages

Feb 23, 2016

Capsule toys" Cup no Fuchiko" by Kitan Club          

Hi, everyone!


I went to a shopping mall few weeks ago and found lots of capsule toy machines.

They were there for the limited time so I had to try if I could get any secret items:P





This is known as Cup's Fuchiko. (Fuchiko is a girl's name.)

It is a collectable small figure looks like a young woman who works in a office.

You can put a Fuchiko figure on the rid of a glass or a cup like a picture below.

There is a different version of the rid of a cup, it is a "bottom of a cup!" 







Let's get one of them!

This is a capsule toy machine of a bottom of a cup version!
You can get 1 capsule toy with 300 yen. 


  



Ta-dah!

Look what I got!  

Funny!

I will bring this one to a person who collects Fuchiko:)

She might have it already though I would be happy if she added it to her collection.









One more capsule toy I got is Gusokumushi's small case.

What is Gusokumushi?

Let me look it up.... it is "Bathynomus giganteus."






Well, I wanted a skeleton one and tried tiwice but ended up with getting brown ones.

I guess the brown ones are the most popular and easy to get.

Does anybody want one since I have two?
( I guess not.....)

Believe it or not, this capsule toy was sold out when I visited the place for the second time  couple of days later.









That' s all for today & thank you for reading!

Have a nice rest of the week.






◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment