Pages

Jan 5, 2016

Second day of work after New Year's !      

Hi, everyone!

A Happy New Year! 
Did you enjoy your holidays?

Today is my second day of work after New Year's vacation.


Received a new year's card from the horseback riding staffs from Ishigaki island:)♪





What is your New Year's resolution and your plan to achieve?

Mine is to reduce body fat percentage !!!
To be honest, I can't even remember since when I have been on a diet.

No matter how many times I try, I always fail.... but not this year.
I'm going to work hard to get healthy from the inside!



Hope it will be a brilliant peaceful year for everyone.






<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment