Pages

Dec 15, 2015

"The Paradise Cafe" in Taketomi island (3)     

Hi, everyone!

This is the 3rd episode of my trip to Taketomi.

This comfortable cafe I visited after spending time at the beach is "The Paradise Cafe."
It is owned by a couple of an American guy and a Japanese lady and they make the best smoosie in the island!

There is a cafe space inside, but you can order from the outside window to take out, too.
(Open 11 am - 5 pm ! What an enviable business hour!)




Here is definitely the BEST frozen smoosie in the island!!

Tropical mix smoosie I chose.
You can add some liquor if you want.





Here is the inside cafe space, isn't is nice?
You can feel breeze from the beach and enjoy smooth jazz music on the player.





Look what they have here!

HAMMOCK!

I can spend a hole day here reading a book and taking a nap.





The owners kindly told me about the places I should visit during my stay in the island.
More over, they gave me a little pack of the seashells they picked up by the seashore.


The place was absolutely "the paradise."





Continue to the last episode!





◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00


Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment