Pages

Nov 9, 2015

Shabu Shabu



Hello everyone!! :-)

I'm Natsumi from Shibuya-businessgarden!!!!


Today I will introduce a "Shabu-Shabu" restaurant.


Shabu-Shabu is traditional Japanese food.


How to eat is


1. pick up one of a fresh thinly sliced meet.

2.put it on the boiling hot water ( moving like a Shabu-Shabu)

3. if you see it changed color ( I mean it would be cooked)

4. put it in "Tare" and eat!! ( Tare is like a sauce)



anyway , its so healthy food!!!


So I really like it ;-))


AND I FOUND  THE ONE IN THE STREET!!!!!



and it is whiten "if you win the rock-paper-scissors, you get more meat"




and I WON!!!!





i got meet for 2 persons and vegetables and rice and Chawanmushi!!!!



Finally!!!



You can eat such a gorgeous lunch for 990 yen!!!!



so lovely!!!!!


its very near by us!!!!



↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓


Shibuya busines garden


No comments:

Post a Comment