Pages

Oct 15, 2015

Friendship festival

Hi there.This is Satoe from Shinjuku business garden.
Last month I went to Yokota U.S air base because
there is "Friendship festival"

I used to go there almost every year when I was child.
I think they have been changed a lot about this festival.
That's why I really enjoyed this time.



























I could enter this air plane which has radar equipment.













I want to go another U.S base festival next year!

Seeya Ciao ciao

**********************************************
Our one person room will be available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


No comments:

Post a Comment