Pages

Sep 14, 2015

cool restaurant in Shibuya

Hello! I'm Natsumi from Shibuya :-)


Today I will introduce some lovely place near by Shibuya-Businessgarden.


I found a restaurant only 500 yen for have a lunch!!!



I've never seen such a really cheep restaurant in Shibuya!!



Its so helpful for lunch poor like me!!hahahaa



The name is "CONA"



This menu is including salad and drink!
























And look at this menu!!!


























you can choose one of pizza or pasta from this menu!



























If you come to Shibuya-businessgarden you can find a lot cool things.



Chiao!


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Shibuya business-garden

tel: 03-6890-1111
Open Hour: Weekday 9:00-20:00
               Saturday 9:00-14:00
* Sundays and Holidays are closed

No comments:

Post a Comment