Pages

Aug 24, 2015

Nice to meet you guys!!!


Hello everyone, nice to see you.

I'm Natsumi and I've just started to work from last week,and training at Shibuya-businessgarden.



I will introduce myself little bit because its my first time!!! :-)

I'm from Nagasaki but from 18 years old I live in Yokohama.

I love travel in the world and visited a lot of countries.

And I studied to dance flamenco in Spain 6 months and I lived with the other people from several countries it was so fun!!!

We talk a lot of things about their culture,history and the place that we have to see in Spain.

It's so nice to know some place to see and we never feel loneliness so I recommend IT!!!!


Sakura House



This is our group and if you stay there in Japan, you never feel loneliness!



Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment