Pages

May 12, 2015

Four-leafed clover!

Hello, this is Yuki from Shinjuku Business Garden.

Once you get old, you tend to forget what you think it was important in early childhood days.

Have you looked for a four-leafed clover when you are a child?
As you know four-leafed clover is believed as a good luck charm.
I remember I used to look for the one whenever I found the place grows lots of clovers.

Well, after a such long time, I tried to find one for one of my best friends who is in 
deep sorrow with her dearest mother's loss.

Luckily, I found one!
Hope this four-leafed clover brings her the best luck.


See you next week!

Yuki
------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we have an office available for one person at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!


Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)




-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

1 comment:

  1. obat wasir
    After I read the information from this forum that you provide the information relevant and important to be learned thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete