Pages

Mar 11, 2015

Cat Room CORMET

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

How is everyone?

Last week was unfortunately raining so I decided to do something indoor.
I went to a small cat cafe in Ogikubo for the first time in 6 months.

I had relaxed time with fatty cats for about 2 hours!




These 2 are friendly together on a cat tower made of woods!




He is bit heavy taking balance on my right foot.
Why does he like to stay on that particular spot??

Please get off otherwise my foot goes numb!





He is fat scottish fold and started sleeping on my legs.
As you can see, he is heavy!
I just could not move for an hour but felt really warm with his temperature!




When visiting a cat cafe, wear a long skirt. Cats love them!


Most of all, cats in this cafe are all cute but fatty!




That is all for today, and have a nice lest of the week♪





◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment