Pages

Jan 7, 2015

New Year's visit to a shrine

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

My first blog of 2015 is "New Year's visit to a shrine"

I paid my first visit of the year to Mondo Yakujin in Hyogo prefecture.
So many people are there for their fist visit!








The shrine is famous for getting rid of Yaku.(bad fortune)
Yaku means misfortune in the Japanese language and represents suffering and disaster.





<Kinpaku Hoju>

You can buy a gold foil to delicate.
Put a gold foil onto a big gold round object in the picture below.








<Omikuji, a fortune telling paper strip>

Lucky me! The fortune said that I'll have excellent luck!
I think a lot of good things are coming this new year!





I hope this year brings you lots of fortune, too!



------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Shibuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed Shibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment