Pages

Dec 12, 2014

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans

Hi,this is Sakura from Yotsuya Business Garden.

My friend bought me something funny that is named “Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans” from Universal Studio Japan the other day.

                          

You might know this if you have watched the movie “Harry Potter ”.
It looks lovely sweets, but actually, has some kinds of strange flavors like booger flavor, earwax flavor, earthworm flavor, vomit flavor and a rotten egg flavor etc...
It was stronger than I had expected! I've never tasted such flavor before.
It's very funny,isn't it? So I recommend you to try it once. 
Anyway, I really want to go to Universal Studio Japan in the near future!!!

Have a nice weekend!


Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)



-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays、Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment