Pages

Nov 12, 2014

Design Festa 1

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.


Design Festa had been held on 11/8 and 9 at Tokyo Big Sight.

Unfortunately, the weather was not that great, but many people came to visit the sight.

I went there with other staffs of Business Garden.




One of the booth which sells hand made glass.




Hand craft of fluffy wire.
Aren't they cute?

It reminded me of my young childhood that I played with them and tried to create
something unique.


                                      


The other staff bought a cute cotton pearl earrings.
I'll tell you what I got for myself in my next blog:-)



They also had many food booth in and outside of the exhibition area.

Our group company, Yomoda Soba, joined this exhibition event and
had a curry booth outside.

I wanted to try the spicy Japanese style curry, but had to give up
because there was a long waiting line as you can see in the picture below.





continue to my next blog.



------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Shibuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!


<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/en/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment