Pages

Aug 5, 2014

The flower of the month of July

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

I should have posted this earlier, but as I decided to get some new flowers every month to be put in my handmade glass vase, I had some flowers for the month of July.

I really love the combination of purple and orange with the stems' green which adds some spice to it ; )





The hot and humid weather makes it hard for flowers to last longer, but I'm planning to get some new flowers for this month again : )

Have a nice weekend!


------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Shibuya Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/ TEL: 03-6892-1111 FAX: 03-6892-1151 Office Hours Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00 Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00 Sunday and Holidays: closed Shibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment