Pages

Apr 2, 2014

'Udo Jingu' in Miyazaki

Last weekend I visited Miyazaki and Kagoshima prefecture.
I visited the famous shrine 'Udo Jingu', it was located in Nichinan of Miyazaki prefecture.

It is said that 'Udo Jingu' was the place  a fist emperor 'Jinmu Tenno' was born.That shrine is in the cave.



















Outside the cave was a terrace overlooking the ocean, but to my regret, that day was heavy rain, we threw the small ceramic printed 'Un' called 'Untama'.
I f you throw 'Untama' into the target marked by rope, it is said that your wish comes true!











































So I threw Untama, and Untama landed into the target!
I was very happy.


Yotsuya Annex
Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00


Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment