Pages

Apr 9, 2014

Kirishima- onsen

Hello, everyone!
I visited Miyazaki and Kagoshima recently.

Last week I wrote about Udo-jingu in Miyazaki, today I will write about Kirishima- onsen.

Kirishima-onsen was very good small town, and hot water from hot spring kept really good quality, and we tried mud wrap on our bodies, it was so good!
This is not the smoke from a fire, steaming from source of hot spring. 



The hotel's dinner was also good taste, but so many dishes, we could not eat all.It was first experience to drink Kin-kirishima.



Kin-kirishima was high class of Kirishima sho-chu.
To my regret, It was expensive, however I could not discriminate Kin-kirishima  from normal Kirishima!





















Kin-kirishima was high class of Kirishima sho-chu.
To my regret, It was expensive, however I could not discriminate Kin-kirishima  from normal Kirishima!


Anyway, it was good spring holiday for me!



Yotsuya Annex
Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00


Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment