Pages

Feb 17, 2014

Water well for disaster prevention



Good Evening, everyone!

Last month I had the opportunity to go to Ningyo-cho, 
I found a water well near Ningyo-cho station.





















When I was a child, I saw an old type of water well in the house of my grandparents.
This well will be prepared for disaster prevention. 


















In case water supply is stopped by electricity ceases, we should have various ways of gaining some water.

I think it is safe at the time of the disaster for people of Ningho-cho town.

I've rediscovered the goodness of the old thing!

Yotsuya Annex
Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment