Pages

Feb 18, 2014

Let's get the biggest discount on sweet lovely chocolates...!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

It was again freezing over the weekend, and some of you might have had to change or cancel your plans... but I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's weekend... : )

In Japan, women send chocolates to men as a gift on Valentine's Day.
So for those chocoholics, probably the day after Valentine's Day is one of the most exciting days in the year, for department stores start to sell their leftovers at a discount... !

Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of chocolates because I'm a bit allergic to cacao, but looking at those pretty pieces of chocolates always makes me feel sweet and happy : )

If you had not had any yet, you might want to take a look at your nearest department store to get the biggest discount now... !

This is what I got for my Valentine this year... ; )





Have a nice rest of the week! ; )




No comments:

Post a Comment