Pages

Feb 4, 2014

A quick Wed dinner at Matryoshka!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

I usually have dinner at home on weekdays no matter how late I get off work, but last Wednesday, I went to have a quick dinner with my friend (well we ended up leaving the restaurant until about 11, so it wasn't quite a ''quick'' dinner at all!).

I was working at Shibuya Business Garden on that day, so I picked a Russian restaurant called Matryoshka located in Atre mall right in front of JR Ebisu station.

I arrived at the restaurant a bit earlier, so I had a glass of Russian red wine while waiting for my friend to come ; 9





The dinner meals we had were about 2,000 yen, and it was a perfect choice for the cold winter night ; )

I think I found a good way to pamper myself in the middle of the week sometimes!


Have a great rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment