Pages

Jan 14, 2014

Strawberry Picking!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

I hope you all had a wonderful 3-day weekend!
I was actually working on Saturday, so it was just a regular 2-day off for me, but I went on a one day trip with my friends to Tochigi on Sunday and had so much fun!

Our first stop was a strawberry field in Utsunomiya.
It was my first time to pick strawberries, and I got so excited like a little child : )









Look at these strawberries! An old lady taking care of the strawberry field told us that all the strawberries were so ripe to be picked and that it was the best season for strawberry picking since it was so warm (actually it was even hot) inside the greenhouse : )

After strawberry picking, we stopped at Nikko Toshogu, a very famous Shinto shrine located in Nikko. I'll talk about it next time ; )


Have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment