Pages

Dec 11, 2013

Have you ever tried One Cara ?

Hello, this is Meg from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.
I got a free ad pocket tissues in front of Yotsuya police station yesterday morning.




















I was very surprised that this ad was a new open a Karaoke shop for only one person.I have never heard this type of Karaoke shop before.

By their website, the fee was reasonable price, only 400yen/ 30 minutes with free drink bar.

There are 8 One Cara shops in Tokyo area.
It will be a new trend of Karaoke, but I have strange feelings, and I think I cannot enjoy Karaoke by myself, I would like to go to Karaoke with many friends, colleagues and families.

Going by myself, I like to go to a standing Sushi- bar in Nakano! 

Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment