Pages

Dec 20, 2013

Family restaurant Jonathan in Yotsuya

Hello,
This is Meg from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.
This morning I thought full-fledged winter has come!
At last I have put on my gloves.
Today,I tell you about the lunch situation of Yotsuya neighborhood .

In the Shinjuku street,there are many casual and affordable restaurants.
For example, Kentucky-Fried Chiken, Yoshino-ya, Matsu-ya, the Yayoi-Ken, and  Hanamaru Udon.

In the Sanei street,  you can eat cheaply delicious lunch of well-established and well-known restaurants .
We have already introduced a lot in this blog.

However, if you missed to eat a lunch at the regular lunch time,
you can eat lunch at the family restaurants.

Many restaurants' lunch time will end at 14:30 or 14:00.

Today I tried a hamburg putting on foie gras and caviar at Yotsuya Jonathan restaurant.
I was afraid that foie gras and cavia were not real, but there  were certainly foie gras and cavia.





















However , It is the amount of about 1 /4 of photo publicity , thin , small ( laughs)
I think I can not be helped in this price!





















Jonathan restaurant is also recommended for lunch 14:00 or later.


Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

1 comment:

  1. In present days the idea of  Family Restaraunt is getting popularity fast. I am thinking to start a new family restaurant of my own.

    ReplyDelete