Pages

Nov 25, 2013

Have you ever tried Hungarian food?

Hello, this is Meg from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.

Last Saturday, I went to  a traditional Hungarian restaurant in Jiyugaoka.
It was a first time for me to eat authentic Hungarian dishes.
My friend, who had reserved the seat in this restaurant, said to us the building of the restaurant was shabby, but the dishes was very tasty.




























The dish of appetizers is not so difference from the other European one.
I forgot to take a pictures, it was smoked salmon, fish pate, hum, and some vegetables.

Main dishes are a beef stew with Hungarian short pasta.
This short pasta was very delicious with good salty.


















The desert was Hungarian crape, it was very good, but I did not find any Hungarian style.





















Recently I cannot go to abroad frequently, but sometimes I feel abroad in the other countries' restaurants.
It was nice time for me.



Kitchen Country
http://www.restaurant-country.co.jp/index.html


Megumi

Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment