Pages

Jul 9, 2013

A Day In Tokyo

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

After reading the article that our staff wrote about the Tokyo Sky Tree the other day, I decided to bring my friend from Osaka to the tower on the last day of his Tokyo trip.

It was about two weeks ago and was hot but wasn't this hot yet, so we enjoyed taking a walk around the tower while waiting. There is also a shopping center around the tower called Soramachi if you have some time to kill before entering the tower : )




After walking around the tower for a while, we still had another couple of hours until our entrance time, so we went back to Asakusa, located in about five minutes away from Soramachi, to see the famous Kaminari gate. It was my second time to come to the Asakusa temple, and I have to say it's one of my most favorite temples that I've visited so far : )




After that, we went back to Soramachi, and finally went up to the tower! Here is the view from the Tokyo Sky Tree!!




Fantastic isn't it!?
I was glad that he enjoyed his last day in Tokyo : )


Alright then, have a nice rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment