Pages

Jun 25, 2013

Okinawa Night!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

It's been super hot and humid these days, but I have a good appetite as usual (or even more than usual) and enjoy rambling in the neighborhood and the city for good foods : 9

So last weekend, I went to Takadanobaba to ramble about and find yumminess with my housemate. Even though I often use Takadanobaba station to transfer trains, it was my first time to get off the train and walk around in the town.

My housemate is from Okinawa, and Okinawa food has been my favorite recently, so when we arrived at the station and saw the sign, we immediately decided to have dinner at Maruhachi.

And here are some of what we had : )

Okinawa  style simmered pork



Quail eggs with crunchy eggshells



Okinawa Soba noodle pancake



Steamed buns


And there're a lot more!

We ate and drank A LOT, but the bill was less than 7000yen!
They have another one in Shibuya, so I may stop by at the other one when I work at Shibuya Business Garden : )

Alright, see you on next Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment