Pages

Jun 26, 2013

Favorite snacks    

Hi, this is  Shibuya Business Garden.

We are in the middle of the rainy season here in Tokyo.

Even on weekends, I would rather stay home watching movies,
reading books, and cooking.

Do you have sweet teeth?
Here are some of my favorite sweet snacks that are little more healthy
than potato chips when watching movies:P

<Salt caramel coated walnuts>



<Yogurt chocolate coated cranberry>





By the way, I got this picture from my friend in NY.
To me, it looks like.....a bloody floor.




It seems a roof of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.





Shibuya Business Garden

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment