Pages

May 7, 2013

Lunch Cruise!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

How was your holiday weekend? Getting back to work after a long holiday weekend, I'm sure that I was one of those who had sleepy faces on a train this morning.

I went back to my hometown on last Thursday by Shinkansen, and it was my first time to see that many people with suitcases at Shinagawa station. The train was so packed that there was even no wagon services for food and beverages on the non-reserved cars!

Since I could imagine that there would be so many people no matter where I went, and I thought it could only make me tired (and yes, I wanted to save some money too), I was just chilling at home and having lunch with my friends at the nearest cafe (which I really enjoyed), but I just wanted to do something special. So on the 3rd day, I went on a lunch cruise for the first time in my life, and it was just awesome! Having lived in Kobe for about 20 years, I had never seen the city from the ocean, and I felt so proud that I was born and raised in such a beautiful city : )




I hope you all had great GW holidays and have a good rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment