Pages

Apr 30, 2013

In the middle of the goldish Golden Week... !

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden!

For those of you who are in the middle of the Golden Week holidays, how was your first half of the long holidays? Time flies and fun times fly even faster... I know.
Did you go somewhere special or go back to your hometown maybe? I'm planning to go back to my hometown on this Thursday after work, and I'm already so excited to see my family and friends!
When I booked a round Shinkansen ticket from Tokyo to Kobe about a week ago, there were only a couple of seats left, and I was so lucky to get it at the last minute... ! They told me that it's better to book tickets at least a month in advance for holiday trips like during the Golden Week and the Obon week... !

Anyway, have a safe and nice rest of the holidays and see you on next Tuesday!




Picture of Mt. Fuji taken through the window of a Shinkansen on the way to Tokyo.




No comments:

Post a Comment