Pages

Mar 4, 2013

A Big Present from My mothe-in-law!



Hello, This is Meg from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.
This is a big present from my mother-in-law.


















Do you know what it is?
This is Kimono sash、which is one of Japanese traditional clothing ornament.

My mother-in-law enjoyed wearing  this kimono sash when she was young,
now, she can't wear kimono because of  her getting older.

So she was happy to give it to me.
This sash is made of pure platinum!
In addition, this kimono sash  knows my  mother-in-law's good memories!
I  have inherited  this kimono sash with her memories

What a great gift!


Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed



No comments:

Post a Comment