Pages

Jan 2, 2013

Dark Obsession Chocolate Rose

Dark Obsession Chocolate Rose...what a fascinating name of English tea.

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.
How are you spending New Year's holiday?

I wish I could have been in Times Square in New York to celebrate the new year of 2013, but
I ended up with watching TV at home.

Here I have some pics of my favolites, MarieBelle's delicious English tea with favolite Meissen's tea cup and saucer.
This flavored tea, dark obsession chocolate rose, is not seet but smells like real chocolate!

Also Gramacy New York's brownie is irresistible.
Yeah...I have sweet teeth.




MarieBelle is the fine chocolatier in New York.
Their chocolates are really artistic, unique patterns on the surface.

They have a brunch in Kyoto and online shop, but the products line up is quite limitted
compaired to the one in New York.



I can recommend this fabulous English tea and a box of chocolates with confidence.



Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment