Pages

Dec 12, 2012

Sasahachi Lunch Box

Hi, everyone!
This is Shibuya Business Garden.

It's getting much colder these days.
When I wake up in the morning, I wish I could stay in 
a warm blanket forever:P

My today's lunch was Sasahachi's rice ball lunch box.

There are 2 rice balls, simmered vegetables, and boiled fish.

Minced chicken topping rice ball and salted salmon flakes rice ball.
They tastes so much better than they sold in convenient stores.







What's good about Sasahachi is they open from 7:00 am
so that I can easily get it before going to work!

See you on my next blog:)


Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment