Pages

Oct 25, 2012

JoJo's bizarre adventure!

Hello!

This is Ryoko from Shibuya Business Garden.

Do you like Japanese animations?

Today I want to introduce my favourite animation.
Jojo's  bizarre adventure is one of my best!

I really like the painter's use of vivid colours and unusual figure poses.

                                                


The exhibition of JoJo is now held in Roppongi and I went there last Sunday.



I bought some books there! How cool!



JoJo's comics are translated into English, so I really recommend you to read!!

If you have read them before, I want to share our impressions! I'm waiting our service office!!

                                        

You can see this wall paper at Shinjyuku station, near the Marunouchi line.


See you next week!

Ryoko


Shibuya Business Garden

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: close



No comments:

Post a Comment