Pages

Sep 17, 2012

Today is a holiday for respecting elderly people.


Hello,
This is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

How's your weekend?
Today,the third Monday of September is Respect-for-Senior-Citizens Day in Japan.
This is a Japanese national holiday which show respect for elderly people.

Japanese life expectancy continues to increase. I think it because traditional Japanese food is very healthy. Talking about my grandmother,she is over 90 now,but she still work on her farm every day. I love vegetables she made. This photo is my favorite tea made of beans my grandmother grew. It's really tasty,so I drink it every day. Perhaps this tea is a secret of my grandmother's vitality.


see you next week.



If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,
please press 'Like!' button♪


Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment