Pages

Sep 10, 2012

camping


Hello,
This is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.


How's your weekend?

I went camping last weekend,so I'd like to blog about camping today.
Have you ever went camping in Japan?
There're a lot of camp sites all over Japan. You might find a camp site in Japan via internet easily. I chose one camp site as it was very near the Kujukuri beach. It was very convenient that there were shower boxes and Japanese baths at the camp site. I really enjoyed beautiful beach, sky,BBQ and bath.

This is my favorite tent.♪

I hope you find nice camping site and enjoy camping.

see you next week.



If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,
please press 'Like!' button♪


Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment