Pages

Aug 1, 2012

Sumidagawa Fireworks


Hello, everyone.
This is Maiko Yamada from the Shimbashi Business Garden.


I really like to watch fireworks!
The other day, I watched  Sumidagawa Fireworks.
I have arranged to meet some friends at Asakusa st, but we were not able to  meet for a while.
Because there were so so so many people there and  we have got our lines crossed.
We were able to got together after 45 mins keep calling.
We underestimated very much...


Anyway, fireworks made us good mood and we enjoyed watching.
I took some photos, but I really like this one.
I'll post it on this blog;)


I'm going to watch Jingu  Fireworks next time, so I'll post the photos also.


















Shimbashi Business Garden5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
http://www.shimbashi-bg.co.jp/en/
TEL 03-3459-0233FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -Weekdays 9:00~20:00
If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,please press 'Like!' button♪






No comments:

Post a Comment