Pages

Jun 12, 2012

UMESHU

Hello, everyone. How are you?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.


Last weekend, I went back to my hometown to attend a wedding of one of my friends.
I had never realized till then that there was a Japanese apricot tree in the yard of my parents'.
It even bore bunch of apricots!!
Take a look.














Aren't they pretty?
You know what one should do in a case like that?
Make your hand made Umeshu( apricot liquor) with your home harvested fruits!!!

I'm planing to come back to my parents' in a month or so to pick the apricots which
should be well ripen by then. And soak them with a lot of cubed sugar and white liquor.
My hand made umeshu should be ready for drinking in half a year.
I'm so excited!! I will let you know how it would turn out:)

Hope you have a smooth week.

Rumi

Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment