Pages

May 1, 2012

Umbrella

Hello, everyone. How are you doing?
Are  you enjoying the Golden Week?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.


Gladly the first part of the Golden week turned out to be good weather.
That was great.


But have you notice a lot of women wore their umbrella under the sun?
You might have found that very strange but the purpose of wearing the umbrella is not for rain
but for protecting themselves from the sunshine.
I guess it is very particular habit of Japanese women.
Yes, we Japanese women are super keen to keep our skin from getting suntan.
I am also one of umbrella users under the sunshine, and I used my UV-umbrella on last Sunday for the first time in this year.


I wish I could post a photo of my UV-umbrella, but I LOST it in a train.
I was in deep asleep and rushed out when I reached my station without bothering to pick up my umbrella.
I loved my umbrella. CRY!!


If you happen to find a black folding umbrella with purple inside, it might be mine.
Please let me know.


Hope you have a good week!
Rumi






Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed








No comments:

Post a Comment