Pages

May 8, 2012

Golden Temple

Hello, how are you doing?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.


How was your Golden week?
I hope you had as nice on as I had:)


I went to Kyoto using the Golden Week.
Everywhere was so packed with tourists from all over the world,
but no one can resist the charm of Kyoto despite the jam.


I visited many temples but I will post the photo of the Golden Temple.









The gold temple is one of the world heritage and you can't deny that it has certain kind of beauty which takes your breath away!
If you have chance to visit Japan, I highly recommend you to pay a visit to Kyoto.
Kyoto still keeps the authentic charm of Japan.


Hope you will have a smooth week.
Rumi


Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment