Pages

Apr 17, 2012

Park

Hello, everyone.
How are you doing?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.

How did you spend last Sunday?
I went to the Higashi Takane Shinrin Park near my place.
I like nothing better than visiting a park on weekend.
I think spending some time in nature definitely makes you relaxed and happy.
And it's very inexpensive leisure to boot!!!

The Higashi Takane Shinrin Park locates in Kawasaki city. The easiest access to those who don't have a car
is to go to the Mizonokuchi Station by either Denentoshi line or Nanbu-line and take a kawasaki city bus.
A bus runs ever 2 to 3 minutes so you don't need to worry about bus schedule.
It only takes you for about 5 minutes by bus to the bus stop called "Shinrin Koen-mae".

I should have brought my camera so that I could post a photo of the park, but I somehow forgot to bring my camera.
I am sorry! I wish I could show you how beautiful and peaceful the park is.
The park is famous for a lot of plants. And there are huge picnic place to enjoy.
I will definitely bring a plastic seat, a book, lunch box next time I go there.
If you are interested in the park, please check the official website of the park http://www.kanagawaparks.com/higasitakane/

Hope you have a smooth week.
Rumi

Shibuya Business Garden
http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment