Pages

Jan 9, 2012

Nice to meet you !

Hello and Nice to meet you.

My name is Tomoko.

I've just started working here Business Garden.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

This is my first time to write this blog,so I'd like to introduce myself today.

Home town :
Fukuoka prefecture located on the island of Kyusyu.
There're many famous food like Tonkotsu-ramen.

Work experience:
I worked for a logistics company as a sales assistant.
When I was there,I aslo worked in China.

Hobbies :
Listening to music (I like going to live concerts.)
Traveling (I traveled more than 20 countries.)

Here is a photo of my traveling in Tanzania.


I will show you some pictures like this from next blog.

I hope you enjoy this blog.
See you next weeek.

Tomoko


-Shinjuku Business Garden-
K-1blds 3F, 7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, 160-0023 Japan
TEL 03-6890-1111
FAX 03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan;+81-3-6890-1111)
-Office Hour-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays 9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays: Closed)
HP: http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/index.html



No comments:

Post a Comment