Pages

Feb 7, 2011

Greeting from Shibuya Business Garden Staff

I'm Ayako, one of Business Garden staff.

Since this is my first entry to this new blog, I'd like to introduce a
little bit about myself.

I have been working for Business Garden for 2 & half years.
Before that, for about 7 - 8 yrs I worked for one of our group
companies, Sakura House;a real-estate company in Tokyo, providing
accomodations exculusively for foreigners.

My job at Sakura House was to help foreigners finding accommodations
and make their stay safe, comfortable and enjoyable.
It was very interesting to see people from all over the world, and to
discover other cultures.


Now I am here at Business Garden and ready to support not only our
Japanese customers but also people from all over the world.

If you are planning to start your business in Tokyo, or you are
already a business owner looking for a suitable place to locate your
office, we may be able to help.

At Business Garden, we are offering monthly furnised office rooms
(booths) at reasonable prices,
and it comes with phone & fax number and free internet access.

You have 24-7 access to your room, and your rent also incudes
secretary services ; receiving letters and answering phone call for
you while you're away.
...Great deal, isn't it?

If you're interested, please feel free to make inquiry or just drob by
to take a look how it is like.

Also, I am taking care of our Business Garden "Facebook" page.
If you're a facebook user, please visit here to check!

Here's the link...
http://www.facebook.com/BusinessGarden.Tokyo

Something more about my self...if you're still interested.
I am practicing Yoga (Ashthanga), playing Ukulele for fun.
I like jogging (I've done full marathon for 6 times), and swimming
too. (Swam 3 km in the ocean swimming race)

If you'd like say something please feel absolutely free to leave a comment. ;)

Ayako

Shibuya Business Garden: http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/english/

Tel: +81-3-6892-1111

Email: info@shibuya-bg.jp

No comments:

Post a Comment